segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

With: Albert By: Ericmar

What do you do on weekends?
Cooking- I hate
Watching football on TV- I like
Doing sport or exercises- I like
Shopping for clothes- I don't like
Dancing- I like


TV and Radio:

1.A bad programme at the moment is: Casos de Família
2.A funny comedy on TV is: Me, The boss And Children
3.A Good Newsreader: Vesgo ( panico na tv)
4.A Good Radiostation For pop music: Atlântida
5.A popular Radiostation is : Atlântida

Cinema:

-The bad film I've ever seem is: A fuga de Sobibor
-The good film I've seem this year is : Tropa de elite
-The sad film I've ever seem is : A tristeza do Zeca
-The atractive actor or actress is : Grazzi Massafera

Musc:

1.The good Female singer is : Avril Lavigne
2.The good male singer is : Chorao
3.The bad pop group are: R.B.D
4.The great pop group in the world is/was: Mamonas assassinas

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário