segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Ping Pong


With Ana Paula
Wath do you do on weekends?
  • Cooking:Ihave
  • wathing:I like
  • doing sport or exercise:I dontnot like
  • shopping for clothes:I love
  • dancing:I like
Tv and radio.
  1. A bad programme at the momentis:gugu
  2. A funny comedy on Tv is:As branguelas
  3. A good newsreader is:Willian Bonner
  4. A good radiostation for pop music is:Atlantida
  5. A popular radio station is:Atlantida
Cinema.
  • The bad film I've ever seem in:A safra do diabo
  • The good film I've seem this year is:Premonição
  • The sad film I've ever seem is:Um amor pra recordar
  • The attractive actor or actrees is:Tom Cruise e Angelina Jolie
Music.
  • The good female singer is:Claudia Leite
  • The good male singer is:Jonatam Correia
  • The bad pop group are:Reação Em Cadeia
  • The great pop group in the word is /was:Reação
ESTEFANI

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário