segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Interviewing Karla



What do you do an weekends?

- Cooking I don't like
- Watching football on TV I'hate
- Doing sport or exercise I don't like

- Shopping for clothes I don't like
- Dancing I'like

TV and Radio

- A bad programme at the moment is Zorra Total
- A funny comedy on TV is Toma lá da cá
- A gut newsreader is André Marques

- A gut radiostation for pop music is Atlântida

- A popular radio station is Atlântida

Cinema

- The bad film I've ever seen is Harry Potter
- The gold film I've seen this year is O som do Coração

- The sad film I've ever seen is Um amor para Recordar
- The attractive actor or actriss is Dincian Ackles

Music

- The good femall singer is Alanis Monrisset
- The good male singer is W. Axl Rose
- The bad pop group are Nx Zero

- The great pop group in the World is/was Guns. N. Rose

Post by Daniela

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário