segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Daiane Deick


Ping Pong
whit ERIK
Cor do texto what do you do on weeekends ? -Cooking...I hate -Watching footbal...I like -Doing sport...I love -Shopping for clothes...I love -Dancing...I love
TV and Radio
1-A bad progamme ate the moment is ...Domingão doFaustão 2-A funny comedy on TV is...Panico na TV 3-A good newsreader is...Pouvilho 4-A good radiostation for pop music is...Atlantida 5-A popular radio station is...Atlantida
CINEMA
-The bad film I've ever seen is...se eu vosse vc -The good film I've seen this year is...Shereck -The sad film I've ever seen is...A procura da felicidade -The attractive actress is...Angelina Jolie
MUSIC
1- The good female singer is...Ja Rule
2-The good male singer is...Rihana

3-The bad pop group are...Fresno
4-The great pop group in the world is/was...Racionais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário