segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Ping-Pong with Shaiane

What do you do on weekends?
  • Cooking => I hate.
  • Watching football on tv=> I dont Like.
  • Doing sport or exercises => I like
  • shopping for clothes => I love.
  • dancing => I love.
Tv and Radio:
  • A bad progamms at the moment is => Domingão do Faustão.
  • A funny comedy on TV is => Eu a patroa e as crianças.
  • A good newsreader is => Willian Boner.
  • A good radiostation for pop music is => Atlantida.
  • A popular radiostation is => Atlantida.
Cinema:
  • The bad film I've ever seen is => A Lagoa azul.
  • The good film I've seen this year is => Crepusculo.
  • The sad film I've ever seen is => Um amor para recordar.
  • The attractive actor or actress is => Brad Pitt
Music:
  • The good female singer is =>Pitty.
  • The good male singer is =>Ne-Yo
  • The bad pop group are => Sepultura.
  • The great pop group in the world is /was =>Guns and Roses.
By Vanessa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário