segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

karla


Ping Pong
with Daniela

What do you do on weekends ?
-Cooking: I like
-Watching football on TV: I hate
-Doing sport or exercise: I don't like
-Shopping for clothes: I like
-Dancing: I like

TV and Radio
1-A bad progamme at the moment is .........Zorra total
2-A funny comedy on TV is ........Toma lá da cá
3-A good newsreader is .......William bonner
4-A good radiostation for pop music is ........Atlantida
5-A popular radio station is..........Atlantida

CINEMA
-The bad film I've ever seen is .....Lagoa Azul
-The good film I've seen this year is...........Marley e Eu
-the sad film I've ever seen is is...........Antes que termine o dia
-The atractive actor or actress is...........Antonio Bandeiras

MUSIC

1-The good female singer is ........Byonce
2-The good male singer is ........D'black
3-The bad pop group are .........Black yead peace
4-The great pop group in the world is/was........Mamonas Assassinas


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário