segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Interviewing Luiza


What do you do an weekends?

- Cooking I don't like
- Watching football on TV I'hate

- Doing sport or exercise I don't like

- Shopping for clothes I don't like
- Dancing I'like

TV and Radio

- A bad programme at the moment is Domingão do Faustão
- A funny comedy on TV is Toma lá da cá

- A gut newsreader is Willian Bonner

- A gut radiostation for pop music is Atlântida

- A popular radio station is Atlântida
Cinema

- The bad film I've ever seen is A lagoa Azul
- The gold film I've seen this year is Prision Break

- The sad film I've ever seen is Como se fosse a primeira vez
- The attractive actor or actriss is Paul Walker


Music

- The good femall singer is Claudia Leite
- The good male singer is Jhonatan Correa
- The bad pop group are Nx Zero
- The great pop group in the World is/was Chimarruts

Post by Andi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário