segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Ping pong with Matheus

What do you do on weekends?

-Looking: I hate
-watching football on Tv: I like
-doing sport or exercise: I like
-shopping for clothes: I like
-dancing: I like

Tv and radio

1. A bad programme at the moment is
Programa do Gugu
2. A funny comedy on tv is
Panico na Tv
3. A good newsreader is
Sabrina Sato
4. A good radiostation for pop music is
Atlantida Fm
5. A popular radio station is
Itapema

Cinema

- The bad film I've ever seen is
De volta a lagoa azul
-The good film I've seen this year is
Van Hellsing
-The sad film I've ever seen is

A espera de um milagre
-The attractive actor or actresse is
Angelina Jolie

Music

1. The good female singer is: Claudia Leitte
2. The good male singer is: Péricles
3. The bad pop group are: Brilha Som
4. The great pop group in the world is was: Exaltasamba

By: Robson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário