segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Ping-Pong with Marcos

What do you do on weekends?
  • Cooking => I like.
  • Watching football on tv=> I hate.
  • Doing sport or exercises => I dont like.
  • shopping for clothes => I like
  • dancing => I love
Tv and Radio:
  • A bad progamms at the moment is => Hebe.
  • A funny comedy on TV is => Casseta e Planeta.
  • A good newsreader is =>Willian Boner.
  • A good radiostation for pop music is =>Atlantida.
  • A popular radiostation is => Atlantida
Cinema:
  • The bad film I've ever seen is => A lagoa Azul.
  • The good film I've seen this year is => Resident Evil : O ospede Maldito.
  • The sad film I've ever seen is => O poder do ritmo.
  • The attractive actor or actress is => Michele Rodriges.
Music:
  • The good female singer is => Pitty.
  • The good male singer is => Badaui.
  • The bad pop group are => Cachorro Grande.
  • The great pop group in the world is /was => Guns and Roses
By: Shaiane

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário